April 2017, CCTV, Surveillance & Remote Monitoring, Integrated Solutions
BT-SA is a specialised network infrastructure company that focuses on providing high-level turnkey solutions that meet the stringent demand of modern business. Combining various technologies, state-of-the art solutions are achieved that not only meet, but exceed customer needs within budgetary constraints. Technology is implemented to support the business rather than tailoring the business to fit the product.
Being a system integrator, it is clearly understood that network cabling, wireless communications, access control, monitoring and all other aspects of integration, is a vendor-independent process that must meet business needs, linking islands of processing power and users to form a cohesive platform upon which businesses may grow and remain competitive in a world of increasing competition and pricing pressures.
BT-SA owes its success not only to its dedicated and skilled labour force, but also to its commitment to personal service, quality and its focus on customer satisfaction.
BT-SA’s service offering does not end with the supply and installation of products; it also offers technical consultation regarding the design and implementation of ICT facilities/infrastructure such as:
• Access control and surveillance solutions.
• Cabling systems – UTP, STP, FTP and SFTP.
• Data centre design and construction.
• Electrical system design and installation.
• Environment monitoring and building management systems.
• Fibre optic systems, including blown fibre, along aerial and trenched pipe routes.
• Surge and lightning protection.
• Fire detection and suppression systems.
• Precision and ambient cooling systems.
• Raised flooring, underfloor and overhead cable routing systems.
• Telephone and Voice over IP cabling systems.
• Uninterruptible, standby and alternate energy power supply systems.
• Wireless communications – RF, laser, microwave.
Some of BT-SA’s most notable clients include the likes of:
• Vox Telecom
• StorTech (Vodacom)
• AVI Limited
• Mustek Limited.
For more information contact BT-SA, 0860 105 183, firstname.lastname@example.org, www.bt-sa.co.za