When planning for an automation system for a sliding door there are various factors to consider:
• Space for the door to open. Very often the most important constrain is the space available for the door to move.
• Space available where to position the automation system.
• Programming and maintenance. In cases of many doors to be installed another important factor is the possibility of having the same programming for all of the accesses in order to standardise the operation and maintenance
• Radio controls. It would be advisable to have radio controls to minimise cabling.
All these concerns and factors have been considered by Came when designing the new Sipario T. Sipario T is an operator for the automation of sliding doors with leaves of maximum 100 kg that gives considerable passage width – even when space is an issue. It is called T because it is telescopic. This means that one leaf can slide over the other saving the space required by a normal sliding door. By employing cutting-edge technologies and materials, many automatic entry-point variations are possible; even when there are architectural constraints.
Sipario T features
• Space for the door to open. With Sipario T it is possible to have two doors moving both on the right or the left side, and also having a double door with 2+2 leaves and one group, 2 leaves moving on the right and the other on the left side. In essence there is substantial saving in the space required and the final result is that the total opening is much bigger.
• Space available to position the automation system. Sipario T has reduced the beam frame to just 10 cm, to fit even in particularly discreet and essential building situations.
• Programming and maintenance. There are many possible configurations: two-way, one-way, door blocked open, door blocked closed, partial opening of the door leaves, 'pharmacy' mode (limited opening and mechanical blocking of the door). Also there is a clock module for timed control via a daily timer. There is a built-in USB connection which allows downloading and uploading the device’s settings. So you can program one door and transfer the same setting to all the other doors.
• Radio controls. It would be advisable to have radio controls to minimise cabling. Sipatio T has a dedicated connection for proximity reader and for digital keypads and it can be radio controlled. Up to eight automatic doors can be managed with just one transmitter or via radio-based digital keypad.
|Tel:||+27 11 616 3222|
|Fax:||+27 11 622 1383/4|
|Articles:||More information and articles about CAME BPT South Africa|
© Technews Publishing (Pty) Ltd | All Rights Reserved