Longse Technology recently released Bitdog, a new remote management application that provides users with an upgraded experience and new functions.
Bitdog fits the user’s needs. It’s easy to operate: from login to previewing, from settings to functions.
By clicking on the device and entering the details, one can turn on the alarm switch and deployment time, select the encoding standard of H.265+, H.265 or H.264.
The resolution and frame rate in the application saves space and lowers the requirement for network speed. The storage management can also be easily monitored by Bitdog, (the capacity of the hard disk or the storage card can be viewed at any time).You can format it too.
The benefits of the Bitdog app include:
• One can create custom home monitoring zones.
• Get real-time mobile push notifications and emails when security events occur.
• Receive home safety notifications automatically when smoke alarms or flood detectors alert.
• Create schedules to automate devices, based on time or event triggers.
• Create quick actions and orchestrations that can be invoked via the Bitdog app, or Amazon Echo.
• Security camera DVR with motion detection.
Bitdog is now available on Google Play Store or App Store as a home automation solution for enthusiasts.
|Tel:||010 015 1430|
|Articles:||More information and articles about Longse Distribution|
© Technews Publishing (Pty) Ltd | All Rights Reserved