October 2023 offers TAPA EMEA members and non-members opportunities to increase their knowledge of cargo crime and supply chain security risks in three countries in Europe, the Middle East & Africa region, where supply chains are most targeted by both organised crime groups and other offenders.
These one hour updates are free of charge for both members and non-members.
South African webinar details:
• 11 October 2023.
• 10.30 - 11.30 CET and CAT+2.
• TIS Market Data (2 years).
• Record incidents: 42 613.
• Major incidents of over €100 000: 58.
• Average loss for major crimes: €672 842.
• Total loss for all crimes with a value: €42,2 million.
• Host: Massimo Carelle, Regional Lead African Continent, TAPA EMEA
• The power of intelligence sharing in the fight against crime.
• The M.O. of burning trucks and its impact on supply chains.
• TAPA Standards & training update.
Massimo Carelle is Risk Manager at Bradian Logistics Solutions in South Africa with over 25 years of experience in the security sector, including, over the last decade, specialising in logistics security.
Gerhard Furter is a modern-day alchemist with a passion for science and technology and a 25 year career focusing on financial systems, physical, logical, and cybersecurity, facilities management, complex systems, communications and convergence, advanced intelligence systems, and military applications.
Stan Bezuidenhout is a forensic and tactical specialist, trainer, author, and court expert seen regularly as a subject matter expert on TV. He has specialised in forensic investigation & analysis services for more than 20 years.
Register at https://tapaemea.org/events/
|Tel:||+27 11 543 5800|
|Articles:||More information and articles about Technews Publishing|
© Technews Publishing (Pty) Ltd. | All Rights Reserved.