Dahua Technology released its new Dahua CH II Series Indoor Fine Pixel Pitch LED display, providing visual clarity and promoting energy efficiency and sustainability.
“The Dahua CH II Series goes beyond delivering clearer and softer visuals; it signifies Dahua's unwavering commitment to green technology,” says the Product Manager of Dahua LED Display. “With features like Flip Chip COB, Surface Nano-film, and energy-saving technologies, we have created a display device that offers superior visual quality, while promoting eco-consciousness.”
In today's dynamic world, where every pixel counts, the Flip COB Fine Pixel Pitch LED display is suited for a multitude of scenarios, including monitoring centres, television stations, training classrooms, lecture theatres, and exhibition halls.
• Flip COB design: Dahua’s Flip Chip on Board (COB) technology takes LED displays to a new level. Surface luminescence ensures softer, pixel-free illumination, effectively countering digital visual fatigue.
• Surface Nano-film: Dahua has improved ink colour parameters to ensure uniform colour from all angles, eliminating batch ink colour discrepancies that have plagued the industry.
• High protection: The display is both dustproof and fingerprint-proof. It leaves no visible handprints, is waterproof, moisture-resistant (PPM < 20), and highly durable against slight bumps.
• High contrast ratio: With an outstanding contrast ratio of 10000:1, images pop with clarity.
• Ultra-wide viewing angle: Enjoy a 160°/160° ultra-wide viewing angle, ensuring picture quality from any perspective.
• Energy saving: Each cabinet consumes less than 75 W, marking a 40% reduction in energy consumption compared to SMD products.
• Full front maintenance: Simplify and expedite maintenance with its innovative full front maintenance design.
|Tel:||+27 10 593 3242|
|Articles:||More information and articles about Dahua Technology South Africa|
© Technews Publishing (Pty) Ltd. | All Rights Reserved.