Regal has announced it stocks the Ajax DualCurtain Outdoor motion detector. Unlike other motion detectors, Ajax’s DualCurtain Outdoor motion detector comes standard with their patented near-area detection mode.
Near-area detection mode is a technology that expands the protected area. When enabled, the detector’s upper PIR sensor receives an additional narrow viewing sector directed at the angle of 40-degrees down against the main sector. In short, this allows both PIR sensors to detect movement when an intruder moves close to the detector’s body, thereby eradicating any and all blind spots. Near-area detection is specifically designed to protect windows and other passages that animals have no access to.
• Sensing element: Four × PIR sensor.
• Motion detection distance: From 4 to 15 m (depending on settings) for each optical system.
• Alarm signal delivery time: 0.15 seconds.
• Sensitivity: Adjustable, three levels.
• Battery life: Up to four years.
• Protection class: IP54.
|Tel:||+27 11 553 3300|
|Articles:||More information and articles about Regal Distributors SA|
© Technews Publishing (Pty) Ltd | All Rights Reserved