GJD has announced the launch of its Clarius Hybrid IP IR/WL LED illuminator. The Clarius Hybrid IP is a high-performance combined infrared (IR) and white light illuminator, which incorporates the latest surface mount LED technology with enhanced optical output for quality night-time images.
The IP illuminator provides white light for colour recordings or IR light for black and white night-time CCTV image capture. The hybrid illuminator is an Internet protocol connected device with an integrated web browser. The unit includes an interchangeable lens diffuser system which allows the user to quickly and easily alter the angle of illumination. Elliptical beam profiles allow more light to be delivered where it is needed, lighting up longer distances and minimising light wastage. The system also helps to prevent overexposure of foreground objects.
As standard, the illuminator includes interchangeable lensing which delivers 10° circular, 30°, 60° and 95° elliptical beam profiles, with additional lenses available on request.
Why use the illuminator?
• Hybrid illuminator designed to provide dedicated lighting for IP cameras via PoE+ (Power over Ethernet).
• Distances up to 187 m (IR) and 114 m (white light).
• Integrated browser interface.
• Direct integration with VMS systems.
• IEEE02at compliant.
• IP66 weatherproof rating.
• Built-in photocell on/off.
• Vibration/shock sensor.
• CleanLITE self-cleaning lens coating technology.
© Technews Publishing (Pty) Ltd | All Rights Reserved