The Bosch MIC Series cameras capture high-resolution images in the harshest environments, including critical infrastructure sites, transportation facilities and city centres.
These ruggedised vandal and corrosion-resistant cameras, feature:
* IP68/NEMA 6p-rated aluminium casing that allows no dust ingress and withstands sustained periods of immersion underwater.
* Integrated long-life silicon wiper and reversible rain shield for high quality images regardless of conditions.
High performance optics
550 TVL resolution joins with 36x or 28x optical zoom for sharp images even at great distances. The next generation MIC Series cameras also add:
* A wide dynamic range to easily adapt to changing light conditions, showing maximum detail in scenes with bright and dark areas.
* Sodium Vapour White Balance to eliminate colour distortion from street or tunnel lamps.
Flexible installation and operation
MIC Series cameras offer a range of options for mounting and new features for improved control:
* Mount the cameras upright, inverted or canted to 45° without specialist tools and without compromising the IP rating.
* Bosch’s standard AutoDome controller interface makes it easier to integrate the MIC Series into systems that already use Bosch surveillance products.
* New controller gives you greater precision in your command of camera functions and optics, delivering pinpoint accuracy and absolute positioning.
© Technews Publishing (Pty) Ltd | All Rights Reserved