Norbain SA, South Africa’s leader in the electronic security industry, is a subsidiary of the international Norbain Group. Established in England more than 25 years ago, the Group, headquartered in the UK, is represented throughout Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
Who we are
Norbain SA, previously known as Reditron, was founded in Johannesburg in 1991. In September 1996 the shareholders of Reditron sold 100% of their equity to the Norbain Group and in 2006 Reditron changed its name to Norbain SA to conform with all of the other trading companies in the Group (Norbain SD in England, Norbain Portugal, Norbain Benelux, etc)
What we do
Norbain SA is the leading supplier of CCTV and access control equipment in South Africa. We set the standard in the industry for product supply, system design and technical support.
To remain the single most-trusted and preferred supplier of security systems and technology in Africa. As the leader in this field, we will define the future of surveillance by conducting ourselves with integrity and by delivering superior customer service.
To fulfil the company’s vision through the creation of exceptional relationships with our customers, suppliers, employees and our community.
Why we are successful
The Norbain Group, with annual revenues in excess of R2,5 billion, is the largest buyer of CCTV equipment in the world. As a result, we have significant bargaining power with major suppliers, which allows us to offer our customers highly competitive pricing. This, along with our commitment to providing exceptional levels of service while ensuring that solutions are tailor-made to suit individual requirements, translates to positive, long-term relationships with our clients.
Norbain SA is proud of its acclaimed range of CCTV (closed circuit television) and access control equipment. We distribute our products with absolute confidence, knowing that they have all been through a rigorous selection process to ensure that they can withstand South Africa’s harsh environmental conditions.
To ensure absolute customer satisfaction, we support our clients throughout the entire sales process. This starts at the design phase, where clients can view expert solutions in our state-of-the-art demonstration room. Here, with the latest technology at hand, we can customise their requirements to incorporate almost any combination of products and technologies, seamlessly blending analogue, digital and IP technology where necessary. As a result, customers are able to explore their options through working solutions prior to making their purchasing decisions.
Ten values fundamental to our existence
* Customers: Our customers come first; we exist to serve our customers’ needs.
* Ethics: We demonstrate qualities of integrity, responsiveness and professionalism.
* Safety: We take the appropriate measure for a safe work environment for ourselves and our customers.
* Solutions: We are committed to technical excellence and innovative solutions in order to help our customers achieve the optimum solution.
* Teamwork: We are an organisation of team players, each contributing by doing the work essential to our success and growth.
* Productivity: We perform work in the most cost-effective and productive manner to ensure the financial success of our customers and company.
* Innovation: We foster a positive atmosphere that encourages innovation and change.
* Learning: We provide an environment for people to learn and develop to their full potential.
* Accountability: We are constantly accountable, individually and collectively, to our commitments and our values.
* Pride: We take pride in our company’s accomplishments and endeavours.
Access control products and/or services on offer
At Norbain, we pride ourselves in providing the most widely tested and stable products in the industry. Our top of the range access control products are as follows:
Ideco (Morpho); Listed on the AltX board of the JSE Securities Exchange, Ideco Group Limited (IDE) is an established leader in the application of biometric technology and southern Africa’s sole distributor of Morpho fingerprint biometrics.
Saflec Systems is a company with a strong background in the access controlled security industry. Their hardware and software products are designed and manufactured in South Africa by a skilled set of developers who all have between eight and 10 years’ experience in the access control field.
Another major differentiator between Norbain SA and our competitors is the level of technical support we supply. We are proud of our high standards, which have been achieved through stringent controls and many years of experience.
Here is what we offer
* Qualified technical staff.
* Technical support on product installation.
* On-site technical training.
* On-site technical support.
* Free telephonic support.
* System design.
* Assistance with the commissioning of installed systems.
* Technical sales support.
* Extended warranties on selected products.
In short …
In the nearly 20 years that we have been distributing in South Africa, our equipment has been installed in every sector of the economy. The Norbain SA headquarters is based in Gauteng, however we also have offices in Port Elizabeth, Durban, Nelspruit and Cape Town.
They are supported by a team of 50 dedicated and experienced personnel, including system architects, consultants, product specialists and technicians who operate either from our head office in Gauteng or from one of our branches in Durban, Nelspruit, Port Elizabeth or Cape Town.
|Tel:||087 802 CCTV (2288)|
|Fax:||+27 11 887 1548|
|Articles:||More information and articles about Reditron|
© Technews Publishing (Pty) Ltd | All Rights Reserved