The Security Industry Alliance (SIA) will be hosting its annual conference on 2 April 2009 at the Wanderers Club, 21 North Street, Illovo, Johannesburg. The theme of the conference will be Quality in Security.
The aim of this one day conference is to provide each delegate with valuable information on future and existing challenges within the private security industry. Presentations to be offered on the day will include
* 2010 (will we be ready).
* Electronic industry – changes in the National Bargaining Council.
* Wage negotiations – how is this process likely to unfold.
* PSIRA/SASSETA alignment process.
* Firearms – is there light in the tunnel.
* SABS and national standards.
* Importance of partnership against crime – BAC.
* Control room design and appropriate staffing selection.
Delegates will also have the opportunity to network with peers and business partners, as well as ask questions to gain solutions for challenges in their individual businesses.
The cost per delegate is R950. In addition, the SIA Banquet will occur after the daily procedures, which will provide an even greater networking opportunity. Attendance at the banquet costs R475.
For registration or enquiries please contact Steve Conradie at firstname.lastname@example.org
© Technews Publishing (Pty) Ltd | All Rights Reserved