Sesco will take the opportunity at Securex to launch a number of alarm monitoring products. These include the locally produced T-9 Alarm Transmitter, which sends alarm reporting signals to the control room via a RF radio frequency, and the FX 255 Alarm Monitoring Base Station, which is a compact self-contained unit designed for the monitoring of long-range data transmitters as a standalone unit or with a repeater unit.
Some of the key features of the T-9 Alarm Transmitter include:
* Nine programmable telemetry inputs.
* All the features are programmable with the T9 orbit programmer.
* Battery low and restore reporting.
* Over-voltage error reporting.
* High and low RF power selection.
* Programmable alarm input delay.
* Programmable self test period.
* Programmable mains fail and restore delay.
* Priority sensitive transmission.
* Memorised input transmission, and more.
The FX 255 Alarm Monitoring Base Station comprises a decoder/encoder, receiver, transmitter, internal power supply and backup battery in a compact, durable enclosure. It is selectable to be used as a decoder or repeater station. Up to 255 users may utilise the same frequency repeater network (frequency range is 135-175 MHz), using a maximum of 10 000 codes per user.
© Technews Publishing (Pty) Ltd | All Rights Reserved