The NetworX range of security control panels, available locally from Elvey International, starts at four zones and are expandable up to the versatile 192-zone control panel, which boasts eight partitions and 240 programmable user codes.
Various optional modules have allowed professional alarm installers flexibility at a reasonable price. The NX-508E output module allows installers to expand the auxiliary outputs on the control unit in eight zone increments, giving the system the ability to control outdoor lighting, strike locks, gates and even scheduled control of electrical items such as heated towel rails.
Features of the NX-507E include:
* Designed with seven separate normally open and normally closed relay contacts for a variety of applications.
* Includes one low current trigger output (output eight).
* Up to eight modules can be connected to the NetworX control panel.
* Can be programmed to activate for an event in any or all partitions.
* Each relay can be programmed to follow up to eight different schedules to either activate the relay during the "on # time, or used in conjunction with another programming option to create time zones.
* Has an optional tamper switch and auxiliary power terminal making it ideal for use in a remote location.
The user-friendly design of the NetworX Series incorporates five simple one-touch function keys. The NetworX control panels are designed specifically with the harsh African continent in mind; particularly the lightning conditions.
© Technews Publishing (Pty) Ltd | All Rights Reserved