Visonic has launched the technologically advanced PowerMax wireless control panel. Available locally through COMSEC Technologies, PowerMax is a new type of wireless security system with the full range of features to suit any residential and many commercial applications.
PowerMax's elegant console design houses a sophisticated 30-zone integrated security/fire/ automation system with built-in control panel, keypad, graphic LCD display, 85 dB sounder, speaker and microphone, all in one package. The speaker enables a host of digital audio features including voice prompt operator instructions, message centre record and playback as well as two-way voice monitoring.
PowerMax also introduces a new level of communications performance with pager formats and the option to deliver audio messages to private telephone numbers (in addition to signals to the monitoring station). Upload/download programming is a snap through direct RS232 transfer or remotely via modem.
Key features include:
* Command first intuitive system operation.
* 29 PowerCode wireless zones, plus one wired zone.
* Complete built-in communications package.
* Complete built-in audio package.
* Large back-lit LCD display.
* Internal 85 dB sounder.
* X-10 powerline carrier control.
* One PGM output, two siren outputs.
* Rechargeable battery back-up.
* Eight user codes.
* Up to eight encrypted keyfobs.
* 100 event log.
* RS232 programming port.
For details contact COMSEC on tel: (011) 466 2300.
© Technews Publishing (Pty) Ltd | All Rights Reserved