After a long wait, South Africa’s largest security show Securex, is back from
As usual, the event will include seminars featuring a number of speakers focusing on a variety of interesting topics. While the full programme has not been completed at the time of writing, some of the topics and speakers this year include:
• Robert Jansson, director of sales at STId Security, Nordics and Eastern Europe will be talking on anti-cloning and anti-replay solutions for securing building access using encryption authentication credentials.
• CEO for Africa at Core Vision, Jan Botha’s topic is: An integrated approach is crucial - superior planning/intelligent executing.
• Colleen Glaeser, global director at AxxonSoft Southern Africa and SADC will speak on risk mitigation and risk management.
• Simeon Tassev is the MD of Galix and he will speak on the growing cost of cybercrime: uncalculated risks for businesses.
• Hayley Elwen is the commercial director: Digital Access Solutions for Africa at ASSA ABLOY. Her presentation will focus on easy, scalable access control, introducing the latest trends in access control and how new developments can improve security and reduce costs.
On the topic of companies exhibiting, Hi-Tech Security Solutions asked them to send us a few words about what we could expect to see on their stands. Below is a brief overview of what a few companies will be doing. Visitors to Securex will receive the official Event guide when entering the show. This will contain a listing of all exhibitors as well as their stand numbers; we have therefore elected not to include the stand numbers in this preview, rather focusing on the details of what we can expect over the three days of the show.
|Tel:||+27 11 543 5800|
|Articles:||More information and articles about Technews Publishing|
© Technews Publishing (Pty) Ltd. | All Rights Reserved.