TOA’s new IP-A1SC15 IP Horn Speaker (15 W) easily integrates video and audio systems to assist in responding immediately to an emergency situation by means of a live announcement. This unit allows the user to communicate with those that are under CCTV surveillance and enables the user to remotely address the situation in real-time.
The IP-A1SC15, with built-in amplifier, supports various industrial network protocols and has four different audio broadcasting modes to seamlessly integrate audio endpoint devices into your preferred VMS.
Prioritise network announcements and pre-recorded messages over SIP or common protocol for IP cameras with intuitive browser software. The unit offers sensitive volume control using remote API which allows volume adjustments remotely for different environments per speaker, in real-time, as and when required.
• Maximum sound pressure level: 124 dB @ rated power output of 15 W powered by PoE+.
• IP66 rating for outdoor environments (operating temperature: -30°C to +55°C).
• Broadcasting mode options: SIP, multicast, VMS and internal message broadcasting modes.
• Group paging function is available with 10 multicast ports for zone paging requirements.
• Storage for up to 20 pre-recorded messages in WAV or MP3 format (maximum capacity of 80 MB).
• Manage audio files via browser setting – no dedicated software required.
|Tel:||+27 11 608 1477|
|Articles:||More information and articles about TOA Electronics|
© Technews Publishing (Pty) Ltd | All Rights Reserved