Sensormatic's new Digital Pro-Max detection system and Digital 216 Controller is designed with substantial improvements in aesthetics, features and durability and Pro-Max II system with a number of key advantages.
* Digital signal processing. Digital signal processing (DSP) is computer technology used in many of today's most advanced electronic products, from cellphones and computers to musical instruments. Inside the Digital 216 Controller, DSP improves detection capability, false alarm avoidance, automatic adjustment to environmental noise, and processing speed.
* Enclosed controller. The Digital 216 Controller is housed inside a conduit-ready enclosure. This design eliminates the expense of a separate enclosure.
* Built-in alarms. The new pedestal includes a built-in visual alarm and an integrated speaker for audible alarms. These features eliminate the expense of external alarm units.
* Indoor and outdoor rated. The indoor pedestal is light grey; the outdoor pedestal is dark brown to resist ultraviolet light.
* The outdoor version eliminates the expense of an additional outdoor cover.
One Digital 216 Controller can power two transceiver pedestals and two auxiliary antennas (ie either two Digital Pro-Max pedestals set in receive-only mode, two Ranger pairs, or two Satellite Receivers). This capability provides flexibility in designing cost-effective, performance-driven exit solution for customers.
For further details contact Dave Pople, DNA Sensormatic on tel: 021 559 4425.
© Technews Publishing (Pty) Ltd | All Rights Reserved