The RFID Retrofit Panel is a simple, cost-effective upgrade to the Sensormatic Synergy 2.0 and 2.5 ABS pedestals.
This easy-to-install upgrade delivers Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) technology to existing Acousto-Magnetic (AM) systems to provide shrink and inventory visibility, in addition to protecting Electronic Article Surveillance (EAS) infrastructure.
The panel leverages software-controlled beam-steerable technology for directional reading of AM/RFID-tagged merchandise at the exit. This provides retailers with real-time visibility into their assets, while the detection system uses Sensormatic AM EAS technology for the highest level of theft detection.
When coupled with Tyco’s TrueVUE software, the Synergy RFID Retrofit Panel delivers advanced functionality to increase inventory visibility, minimise markdowns, and replenish out-of-stocks, helping to maximise sales and increase customer satisfaction. Retailers also gain deeper insight into what, when, and how specific items go missing to help optimise store operations.
For standalone RFID applications, the retrofit panel can be installed onto the 2.0 and 2.5 ABS pedestals without the AMS9060 controller.
• Provides a simple, cost-effective RFID upgrade to compatible AM pedestals.
• Protects EAS infrastructure investment and delivers advanced RFID functionality.
• Complements proven, reliable AM EAS technology with advanced RFID capabilities for item-level intelligence.
• Provides true directional sensing of RFID tag movement using beam-steering technology at exits, transition areas, or zones.
• Installs on single, dual, split and quad pedestal configurations.
• Integrates with TrueVUE software for advanced RFID functionality with real-time visibility into shrink and inventory accuracy.
|Tel:||086 121 2400|
|Fax:||086 121 2405|
|Articles:||More information and articles about Fidelity ADT Security|
© Technews Publishing (Pty) Ltd | All Rights Reserved