Integration and communication are two essential features when considering security systems and access control in a residential environment for both security and convenience of the residents.
There are a few questions which need to be answered when investigating this field.
• What access control measures are in place and how integrated are they with CCTV and the intercom facilities?
• What features are available to allow the resident to monitor the situation from a remote location?
• If they are available, how complicated are they to implement and to maintain?
The answer to these and many other security related questions is in the technology which allow complete control and communication of different devices and systems from a web application because today the Internet is available on the majority of the mobile devices.
Came group has developed a technology which allows these kind of features. This is called Came Connect.
In essence it brings altogether, a wide range of systems that are connected to a cloud platform that enables remote control of all installed operators, from anywhere in the world. It can operate via GSM and Ethernet, and is compatible with all Came and BPT systems and systems from other manufacturers.
All of these disciplines are brought together, allowing simple control for the end user and easier support for the installer.
For the end user:
• Status of the installations.
• Full control over automation motor.
• Setting of timers.
• Creating of schedules and scenarios.
• Location on map of devices.
• Error notifications sent via email.
• A support request can be sent to the installer in an automatic way, when the end user allows it.
• Schedules may be created to run certain scenarios at given days/times.
For the installer:
• A dedicated installer interface.
• Location on map of installations.
• After support request from end user the installer will be able to access the end user interface with all the same functionalities.
• Remote assistance.
• Schedule of maintenance activities.
|Tel:||+27 11 616 3222|
|Fax:||+27 11 622 1383/4|
|Articles:||More information and articles about CAME BPT South Africa|
© Technews Publishing (Pty) Ltd | All Rights Reserved