Internationally recognised South African video management systems vendor, Cathexis Technologies continues to offer solutions that enable customers to look beyond security.
The latest Cathexis Vision suite of IP video management software allows market players to view surveillance opportunities in a much broader sense, rather than mere surveillance for security reasons.
The suite offers solutions for a variety of markets and sizes, from small retail outlets with a handful of cameras to very large mining solutions with thousands. Cathexis has hundreds of thousands of video channels installed across the globe in many vertical markets such as retail, mining, banking, manufacturing, healthcare, city surveillance, residential and commercial estates, education, transport and logistics and many others.
“If you look at any organisation, there are many areas within the business that can benefit from the power of the Cathexis Vision Video Management solution. We see our software as a tool to add value to an organisation in many different areas thereby dramatically increasing return on investment”, says Gus Brecher, managing director of Cathexis Africa.
Apart from the traditional features, Cathexis Vision offers enhance video analytics and a very powerful and user friendly Integration facility that facilitates the integration of video with systems like point-of-sale, access control, goods receiving scanning systems, weighing scales, money counters, license plate recognition and many others.
These features and others enable you to use your software for security, operations, health & safety, marketing, training and the management of staff. Most of these areas have historically fallen outside of the areas where traditional surveillance solutions have been expected to add value.
For example one can:
* Utilise transactions from your goods receiving system and associate video footage in the transaction database to enable your managers to access video verified business information.
* Analyse the flow of people through your retail store to enable your store planners to maximise the store layout.
* Count the foot traffic into your retail store for your enterprise management reports and compare that to point-of-sale data to calculate conversion rates.
* Enable marketing managers remote access to the information to plan point-of-purchase advertising placement.
* Utilise video analytics in your manufacturing plant to streamline processes.
So think beyond mere security surveillance when designing your video management solution and you will be sure to increase your return on investment.
For more information contact email@example.com
|Tel:||+27 31 240 0800|
|Fax:||+27 31 208 5288|
|Articles:||More information and articles about Cathexis Technologies|
© Technews Publishing (Pty) Ltd | All Rights Reserved