Honeywell Building Solutions is one of the world’s largest security companies. Its integrated security solutions, personal protective equipment and safety technologies can help keep an emergency from becoming a tragedy and promote secure environments, productive and safe workplaces and protect from emerging threats.
Over the past decade, Honeywell has experienced a 560% growth in new HBS projects involving integrated systems. Its customers are increasingly realising the benefits of integrated building technology, summarised as follows:
* Knowledge is power: Integration turns data into knowledge by aggregating and presenting information in an actionable, easy-to-use format.
* Operational efficiencies: Implementation of event-based automated workflows, simplifying everyday tasks and allocating resources more effectively.
* Enhance the customer experience: Integrated technology allows the control of multiple touch points and better usability.
* Minimise risk: Early risk identification and management can significantly reduce the impact of security breaches, safety-related incidents and equipment failures on your business.
* Optimise asset performance: Improving asset efficiency, reliability and environmental compatibility.
* Maximise existing investments: Intelligent, integrated building solutions support business processes and outcomes to improve facility performance, safety and comfort.
Facilities have increasingly become reliant on technology for their security with a 240% growth in HBS integrated security solutions over an eight-year period. While traditional, standalone security applications continue to provide a clear benefit, the real power of security lies in managing the different functions as one integrated security solution and converging this with building and life safety management systems. Integrating data from disparate systems and points throughout a facility enables actionable information promoting productivity improvements, increased detection of abnormal events and faster response times to further mitigate risk in an emergency.
Inner perimeter solutions: integrated security management platforms, access control, visitor management, smartcards, video surveillance, thermo and infrared imaging solutions, video analytics and more.
* Outer perimeter solutions: radar video surveillance, sensor technologies and micro air vehicles and more.
* Other security solutions: GPS tracking for vehicles and personnel, alarm integration, Spectra Fibre protective clothing, vehicle barriers and more.
Honeywell’s security solutions can be seamlessly integrated with other third-party solutions, on Honeywell Enterprise Buildings Integrator (EBI). EBI is a powerful integration platform that allows you to integrate your building’s safety, building and security systems into a single operator interface with centralised alarming, CCTV, digital video controllers, cardholder management and more.
For more information on Honeywell’s capabilities in security or intelligent building technologies call +27 (0)11 695 8000 or firstname.lastname@example.org
© Technews Publishing (Pty) Ltd | All Rights Reserved