Secutel Technologies has launched its latest innovation in the security workforce industry. The SecuTraq app allows security companies the option of tracking their workforce through a mobile app that can be downloaded and installed for the security workforce, on their smartphones.
The SecuTraq app allows the control room operator to track the security guard in real-time, communicate via GSM, be notified if the guard is in distress, receive or request images or videos securely from anywhere in the world.
The benefits of SecuTraq include:
• Real-time tracking. Track an individual or individuals, with the GPS tracking platform.
• GSM communication for data and voice.
• Camera for photos and video clips, that are sent to the control room immediately.
• Panic button for handling distress.
• Real-time data communication with the monitoring control room.
• QR and RFID scanning allows the guard to check-in at each QR or RFID waypoint, placed around the site, during patrols.
• Cloud storage. Photos, videos and events are stored securely in the cloud.
This app enables the monitoring control room to make informed decisions. This information effectively and efficiently improves the management and operations of the guarding service provider, improving productivity and performance of the organisation.
The SecuTraq App is currently only available on Android phones but will soon be available on iOS as well.
|Tel:||+27 10 015 1401|
|Articles:||More information and articles about Secutel Technologies|
© Technews Publishing (Pty) Ltd | All Rights Reserved