IDEMIA will be displaying a number of technologies at Securex, as well as hosting a customer cocktail meet and greet on the 22nd of May at its stand. It will also be giving away a prize: a smart watch up to the value of R 3 000.
Of the products on display, visitors will be able to see the following:
• Morpho Sigma Extreme: Based on the same platform as all SIGMA readers, the outdoor MA SIGMA Extreme is specifically designed to operate in harsh conditions, resisting rain, snow, dust and salt mist.
• Morpho Sigma Lite Series: MorphoAccess SIGMA Lite terminals are specifically designed to equip narrow mounting surfaces, such as glass/aluminium door mullions, turnstiles, or server rack doors.
• Morpho Sigma Series: Tailored for both access control and time & attendance applications, the MorphoAccess SIGMA Series (MA SIGMA) Series implements no fewer than 20 patents to master biometric identification and deliver a host of additional features.
• Morpho Tablet: Building upon the successes of its MorphoTablet, IDEMIA introduces its second generation secure biometric tablet, MorphoTablet 2.
• Morpho Tower: MorphoWave Tower is the first biometric access solution capturing and matching four fingerprints with a single hand movement. It implements a patented, contactless technology that not only acquires extremely accurate fingerprint data, but also overcomes the challenges wet/dry fingers and latent prints pose to conventional scanning systems.
© Technews Publishing (Pty) Ltd. | All Rights Reserved.