Base docking station
March 2018, Security Services & Risk Management, Products
Rosslare’s DigiTool GC-02 Base docking station is made of rugged ABS plastic. It contains a nickel-plated steel iButton ID chip Reader, a built-in rapid charger with a unique swivelling DC power connection and a rotating RS-232 serial connector for wall or desktop mount.
The GC-02 Base facilitates data transfer from the GC-01 Reader to a single PC for report generation and data analysis using DigiTool GS-01 Reports Light or GS-02 DCC DigiTool Call Centre remote monitoring software.
The flexibility of the GC-02 models to read Dallas iButton ID chips allows you to tailor your system even more to suite your specific needs.
• Spring-loaded contacts for easy docking of the GC-01
• Built-in AC-DC adaptor and fast charger for the GC-01’s 1800 mAh lithium-ion battery
• AC/DC wall transformer included
• Built-in ID chip reader for enrolment and recording of locations, events, and user tag data
• Ultra-low power consumption
• 3-colour LED battery-status indicator:
• Orange – GC-01 reader not docked
• Red – GC-01 is docked and charging
• Green – GC-01 battery is fully charged
• Contains no parts that requires user servicing
• Attractive, efficient, and rugged dust and water resistant design
• Flexibility with the option to select models with Dallas iButton ID chip (GA-01/AT-32B)
• Rotating RS-232 9-pin serial port with a 3 mm barrel socket
• Full duplex RS-232 communication at 9600 baud
• Small desktop footprint with rubber feet
• Wall-mount option helps save desktop space
• Integrates with the GCK-01 Kit, the GC-50 PSTN remote station communicator, and the Guard Patrol product family
• Interface compatibility with the GC-50 modem communicator to facilitate upgrading
For more information contact Rosslare Security Products, +852 279 55630, firstname.lastname@example.org, www.rosslaresecurity.com