In a world of convenience, wireless technology has been pushing to be accepted as a suitable replacement for wired installations, but has historically been undermined by key feature and product shortcomings. IDS in partnership with OPTEX has taken a massive leap in bridging this gap with the release of the latest Xwave2 wireless integration technology. Following three years of learning from the first Xwave1 release, the Xwave2 offers the following key value-added benefits:
• Improved supervision of detectors through a hub device configuration, allowing detectors to now transmit and receive, as well as store information for later dispatch in event of jamming.
• Guaranteed message delivery and acknowledgement through clear channel assessment and transmission over the 869 MHz frequency band.
• Better battery life through power and transmission technology advancements and down as low as 10 ms per transmission.
• Intelligent bi-directional remotes for acknowledgement and automation.
• A unique input-output module allowing for simple and supervised home automations and a widely demanded solution for gate control and monitoring.
• Simple keypad walk test functionality for simple installation and testing.
• Single hub for wireless detectors and remotes.
For more information contact IDS (Inhep Digital Security), +27 (0)31 705 1373, [email protected]
|Tel:||+27 87 159 0807|
|Fax:||+27 31 705 4445|
|Articles:||More information and articles about Inhep Electronics Holdings|
© Technews Publishing (Pty) Ltd | All Rights Reserved