With a focus on improving visitor experience at Securex, show organisers Specialised Exhibitions, has partnered with TrainingTech (a Building Brands company) to provide five half-day technical training sessions.
According to TrainingTech marketing director, Riandi Appelgryn, the courses are part of a strategic plan to increase value-add for Securex visitors. Presented by a National ICT trainer, the programme will focus on IP surveillance and convergence.
The comprehensive training sessions are aimed at various target audiences and entail:
• Day 1 (30 May) – Morning session (9:00 to 12:30) – IP Surveillance Basics.
• Day 1 (30 May) – Afternoon session (13:00 to 16:30) – Surveillance for the entrepreneur.
• Day 2 (31 May) – Morning session (9:00 to 12:30) – IP surveillance and remote deployment.
• Day 2 (31 May) – Afternoon session (13:00 to 16:30) – Storage knowhow.
• Day 3 (1 June) – Morning session (9:00 to 12:30) – IP convergence possibilities and solutions in industry.
The training sessions will be held at Gallagher Convention Centre. All attendees will receive a certificate of attendance and a training manual that contains the training slides and other useful information relating to the topic.
Full course details are available from Riandi Appelgryn at email@example.com
© Technews Publishing (Pty) Ltd | All Rights Reserved