Linksys announced the availability of its Linksys Max-Stream AC1900 MU-MIMO Gigabit Wi-Fi Router. The new router leverages the 802.11ac Wave 2 MU-MIMO (Multi-User, Multiple Input, Multiple Output) technology, which helps ensure uninterrupted Wi-Fi connectivity to multiple devices in the home and functions as if multiple devices have their own dedicated router. With MU-MIMO, the whole household can enjoy 4K and HD TV streaming to multiple devices as well as play video games, listen to music, check e-mail, shop and more – all at the same time.
The Next-Gen Max-Stream AC1900 can provide users with combined speeds up to 1.9 Gbps and the range they need to connect all their devices in the home and at the same time. Also included is Smart Wi-Fi technology which makes it easy to set up and control your home Wi-Fi from anywhere using the Smart Wi-Fi app on your mobile device.
The EA7500 features:
• Next-Gen AC Wi-Fi – 802.11ac Wave 2 with MU-MIMO Technology for uninterrupted Wi-Fi connections to multiple devices at the same time.
• Qualcomm IPQ 1.4 GHz dual core processor.
• Dual-band AC1900 wireless speeds up to 1300 Mbps 5 GHz + 600 Mbps 2.4 GHz, which is a combined speed up to 1.9 Gbps.
• Four Gigabit LAN Ethernet ports One Gigabit WAN for wired speeds up to 10x faster than fast Ethernet.
• One USB 3.0 and one USB 2.0 port for connecting printers, storage and more.
• Three external and adjustable antennas for maximum coverage.
• Manage and monitor your network and easily control Wi-Fi devices remotely on a smartphone with the Linksys Smart Wi-Fi app.
• Advanced WPA/WPA2 encryption and SPI firewall helps keep the network safe.
For more information contact Tobie Van Schalkwyk, Linksys South Africa, +27 (0)83 276 1627, email@example.com
© Technews Publishing (Pty) Ltd | All Rights Reserved