ASSA ABLOY Code Handle is a handle with a built-in code lock. It is battery-powered so no wiring is needed. You can fit it in just a few minutes since everything is housed inside the handle and because there is no need to modify the door, you can easily move the handle if needed.
It is aimed at interior doors that have lower security requirements. Typical applications are office doors, doors separating a shop and warehouse/staff space, or meeting/consultation rooms. Such doors are otherwise often left unlocked for convenience, or because a traditional code lock is expensive, requires extensive installation, or is not aesthetically appealing.
• 9 user codes and one master code which can be changed unlimitedly.
• 2no. CR2, 3V lithium battery operated.
• Entering an incorrect code five times blocks the handle for three minutes.
• Manual or automatic locking.
• Low battery indicator when 500 operations remain.
• Visual and acoustic feedback.
• Easy to install.
• Compact – no bulky keypads.
• No wires, cables, drilling or special fitting instructions.
|Tel:||+27 11 761 5000|
|Fax:||+27 11 766 3573|
|Articles:||More information and articles about ASSA ABLOY South Africa|
© Technews Publishing (Pty) Ltd | All Rights Reserved