At Came BPT South Africa (the new company name of TRI-BPT) you can expect to see some new and very interesting products and initiatives just developed by Came Group. Some of the brands of the group are: BPT, well known for intercom and home automation systems; Came, a leader in gate and door automation, traffic barriers, access control and parking systems; Urbaco, the inventor of the automatic bollard; Domino LED; and Parkare, the Spanish leader in on and off-street parking solutions.
The five reasons why you should come and see Came BPT stand and products exhibited for the first time in South Africa are:
1. The first full IP BPT intercom system. A Thangram IP video entry panel connected to a Futura 7-inch IP monitor. It will be possible to connect to the system via a tablet or via smartphones.
2. The new generation of Came slide and swing gate motors. They will have on board the new technology called Came Connect which will allow users and installers to connect to the motors to have information about the installation, the needs of maintenance and the status of the machines.
3. The elegant Came G4040Z traffic barrier.
4. The small and elegant Stylo swing motor designed for small and pedestrian gates (max 1.8 m and 150 kg).
5. A new Loyalty Program designed to give an important incentive to companies who are keen on developing new business with Came Group systems and products.
For more information, go to www.bpt-sa.co.za
|Tel:||+27 11 616 3222|
|Articles:||More information and articles about Black Point Tech cc t/a BPT|
© Technews Publishing (Pty) Ltd | All Rights Reserved