The SAIDSA Central Region will hold a breakfast forum on 23rd July 2015. The event is free to attend, but no more than two people per company will be accommodated. The forum will be held at the Houghton Golf Club, Osborn Road, Lower Houghton and will kick-off at 08:30.
The forum will cover the following topics:
* Surge and lightning protection: Are surge arresters useful in the security industry?
* The codes of practice when installing fire panels, alarms, gate motors, intercoms and CCTV.
* The effects of load shedding on the security industry.
* Charging circuits and batteries.
* The effects on general service delivery.
* Firearms Control Act: requirements for DATADOT registration on firearms.
Please reserve your spot by 17 July 2015.
To reserve your seat or for further information, contact Cheryl at SAIDSA, firstname.lastname@example.org, +27 (0)11 845 4870.
|Tel:||+27 11 845 4870/50|
|Articles:||More information and articles about SAIDSA(SA Intruder Detection Services Association)|
© Technews Publishing (Pty) Ltd | All Rights Reserved