In recent years, campus safety concerns have come to the fore. Those responsible for campus security are looking for solutions that allow them to combine material, technical and personnel protection to build a 3-in-1 security system to eliminate potential safety problems.
In addition, the security systems of most campuses, such as video surveillance, access control and perimeter security, run independently, rely on manual coordination, have slow response times and bring users high costs of operation and maintenance.
The ZNV Smart Campus Integrated Surveillance Solution is a comprehensive management platform designed by ZNV. It is designed in a multi-level security protection concept, based on the company’s experience in software, service, platform and product R&D of more than 10 years. The system is compatible and supports multiple protocols. With the unified monitoring structure, it can be expanded to support various industries.
The solution has the unique features of unified access, centralised management and integrated service. It provides various applications, including real-time video surveillance, access control, perimeter defence, time and attendance recording, intelligent patrol management, parking management etc. All the business functions of the six subsystems are accurately and visually displayed.
The system supports multiple disaster recovery solutions. The software and hardware carriers are strictly tested and checked. The system is more stable through the use of a micro-kernel, fully decoupled structure, and because of the application of a flexible, independent plug-in architecture in the user interface and the core, this architecture can be customised and upgraded with no need to replace the platform. The flexibly designed system can be extended and shrunk. It is simple to configure and easy to learn and use.
The system can provide customers with the following benefits:
• All standalone security subsystems are effectively integrated and interlinked, and their information is no longer isolated from each other; their cooperation therefore facilitates unified emergency response and increase levels of visual security on campuses.
• Guarantees campus security, unified alarm linkage and upgrades campus guarding levels, satisfying diversified demands.
• Gets prompt information of emergencies to enable fast response.
• Keeps routine campus management well ordered to improve office efficiency and cut down manpower costs.
• Comprehensive security measures in the system physical layer, network layer and application layer to protect users and data security.
Designing the system is as simple as filling in the table below.
For more information contact Shenzhen ZNV Technology, Jordan Yu, +86 755 2677 1900, firstname.lastname@example.org
© Technews Publishing (Pty) Ltd | All Rights Reserved