Eavesdropping Detection Solutions (EDS) is hosting a three-day conference on counter-intelligence, TSCM and cyber countermeasures from 25–27 August 2015. The conference will take place at the five-star African Pride Irene Country Lodge in Centurion. This will be the first conference ever of these topics and in this format in South Africa.
The main aim of the conference is to demystify the concepts of business counter-intelligence, TSCM and cyber countermeasures and to acquaint those responsible for information protection in their organisations with all the aspects of counter-intelligence, cyber counter measures and TSCM.
A special track at the conference will focus exclusively on technical surveillance countermeasures (TSCM) dealing with issues from the selection of a service provider, to managing the services, understanding the equipment that is used during surveys, its limitations and capabilities; to the threat environment, new threats, recent discoveries, new equipment, etc. The conference will also cater for the professional TSCM practitioners with more technical sessions during mini-workshops.
The international keynote presenters are:
• Paul Turner from Professional Development TSCM Group Inc., Ontario, Canada.
• Paul Bailey from Audiotel International, UK.
• Mark Uker from Research Electronics International (REI) USA.
• Jason Dibley from QCC Global, UK.
• J.D. LeaSure from ComCell Sec (USA) (Also director of the Espionage Research Institute International, ERII).
• Charles Patterson from Exec Security TSCM (USA).
The event is aimed at both the corporate and the government markets.
For more information contact Steve Whitehead, EDS, +27 (0)12 665 2109, email@example.com
© Technews Publishing (Pty) Ltd | All Rights Reserved