Schneider Electric has announced the release and availability of two new Pelco IP camera lines, the Sarix Enhanced Range with SureVision 2.0 and the Sarix Professional Range. With the release of these two camera ranges, Schneider Electric is surpassing solutions currently on the market and offering a complete line of IP cameras for any lighting condition, application and environment. The announcement delivers on the company’s commitment to being IP-driven, customer-focused.
The two ranges add to Pelco’s continually expanding IP camera offering, following the introduction of the Sarix Value Range cameras earlier this year, part of more than 50 new IP cameras to be released in 2013. All of the new Sarix cameras integrate with major third-party video management systems through the Pelco API, and other third-party software and systems through the open ONVIF Profile S standard, and work seamlessly with Pelco video management systems.
“At Schneider Electric, we continue to deliver on our promise to be an IP-driven, customer-focused company,” said Herve Fages, senior vice president, Schneider Electric, Pelco Video Line of Business. The Sarix Enhanced is suited for the most difficult lighting conditions and available in a wide range of indoor, environmental and vandal options, including box cameras and domes. Additional benefits include:
* Performance IQ: Equipped with SureVision 2.0 technology, delivering advanced low-light capability, true wide dynamic range (WDR), and anti-bloom technology for image quality. New advancements include 3D noise filtering, smooth response to illumination changes and improved tone mapping to retain colour accuracy and overall image contrast. SureVision 2.0 technology delivers the best possible image when a single scene contains bright areas, shaded areas, and intense light, better than the human eye.
* Performance processing: Offers full HD video (up to 30 ips) with 1080p resolution using H.264 compression for optimised bandwidth and storage efficiency and up to two simultaneous video streams for the most demanding applications – like casinos and city surveillance.
* Optimised design: Features an optimised modular design for quick install, built-in analytics, and advanced features for a premium user experience. The mini dome cameras offer a choice of autofocus motorised-varifocal 3 ~ 9 mm and 9 ~ 22 mm MP lenses, while the box camera is compatible with a selection of standard CS mount megapixel lenses and includes auto back focus to achieve a sharp picture every time. Convenient Power over Ethernet reduces costs and simplifies planning, wiring, and installation.
* Mission critical: Designed with superior reliability and fault tolerance for mission-critical applications, these rugged fixed IP cameras ensure users always get the video needed. Operating temperatures range from -40°C to +50°C for environments covering the desert to the arctic. Dome models include options that are IP66 rated for dust and water protection, plenum rated for in-ceiling applications, and impact rated for up to 50J for vandal protection.
The Sarix Professional Range delivers choice to customers, allowing users to mix and match technical options. Benefits include:
* Choice for any lighting condition, application and environment: Includes the first Pelco IP environmental bullet camera and IP environmental mini dome with IR cameras, expanding the options for customers. All box cameras, bullets, and mini domes are available with up to 5 MP resolution. Several options capture up to 30 images per second (ips) at 1080p. Every dome camera ships with either an in-ceiling, pendant, or surface mount; bullet cameras have options for either an in-ceiling/in-wall mount or surface mount.
* Industry leading specifications: The mini domes and bullet cameras feature an autofocus remote zoom lens, and the box camera is compatible with a selection of standard CS-mount megapixel lenses and includes auto back focus. The cameras support up to two simultaneous video streams which can be compressed with efficient H.264 High or Main profiles, or MJPEG formats, plus a third service stream. Delivering maximum installation flexibility, they provide both Power over Ethernet (PoE) and 24 Vac power input and can withstand extreme temperatures from -40°C to 50°C. A standard Web browser interface ensures easy remote setup and administration.
|Tel:||+27 11 254 6400|
|Articles:||More information and articles about Pelco by Schneider Electric|
© Technews Publishing (Pty) Ltd | All Rights Reserved