The vandal-resistant AXIS M50-V cameras find their best applications in public transportation areas and schools, where large numbers of people interact every day. With 360-degree surveillance, the cameras can be used to create a safer and more secure environment by efficiently identifying potential threats and staying one step ahead of vandalism and crime.
“AXIS M50-V cameras are affordably priced, vandal-resistant PTZ domes that give the big picture,” says Roy Alves, country manager, Axis Communications. “These cameras bring the flexibility and benefits of pan/tilt/zoom cameras, and adding the high-quality of the sturdy casing, the cameras find their ideal application in those public places where many people are gathered, such as schools, train stations and warehouses. It is perfect for getting an overview of the ongoing synergy of the people and objects being monitored. If the layout of the place changes, the camera’s view can be changed without having to relocate the camera.”
The M50-V cameras provide a number of advantages and benefits when public areas need to monitored and secure. They offer a wide range of capabilities that provide an even safer and more efficient environment. These include automatic alerts, eg, at motion, camera tampering or when someone enters a restricted area. The robust casing also provides protection against vandalism.
Further features of the AXIS M50-V include:
* AXIS M5013-V provides SVGA 800x600 pixel resolution. HDTV 720p in AXIS M5014-V entails a 1280 x 720 pixel resolution, progressive scan, HDTV colour fidelity, full frame rate and a 16:9 format.
* The camera is compact, lightweight yet tough and is both IP66- and IK10-rated, making it resistant to water, dust and vandalism.
* Edge storage is included.
* The cameras are powered using Power over Ethernet (PoE IEEE 802.3af), which simplifies installation since a standard network cable will carry power, video and PTZ controls.
* The network cable is protected in the ceiling mount to enhance tamper protection.
* The camera can easily be integrated with existing security systems and with other products.
|Tel:||+27 11 548 6780|
|Fax:||+27 11 548 6799|
|Articles:||More information and articles about Axis Communications SA|
© Technews Publishing (Pty) Ltd | All Rights Reserved