RDC, a security communications manufacturer has launched Guard Pack. The Guard Pack is designed to assist the guarding industry in delivering a reliable service to clients, while keeping the cost of adding electronic monitoring to a minimum. Some unique features are:
* Self-posting guards are remotely monitored.
* Timer keeps guard awake and reports failure to respond.
* Timer reminds guard to start a patrol.
* Reports patrol activity to control room.
* Supervisor can be notified when needed without additional hardware/cost.
* Local and remote panic button reports to control room.
* 100 event buffer can be uploaded via Internet browser.
* Server keeps past logs for five years enabling audit trail.
The Guard Pack incorporates a GPRS transceiver to ensure seamless and cost effective communications. This means you can monitor your guards from every corner of South Africa without the hassle of applying for licences and/or worrying about high site maintenance.
For more information, contact Lee-Ann at RDC on +27 (0)11 616 7685, firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Tel:||+27 11 452 1471/2|
|Articles:||More information and articles about Radio Data Communications|
© Technews Publishing (Pty) Ltd | All Rights Reserved