ROM is a standalone/network-based software package designed for retail operations management. ROM enables the operator to use CCTV cameras for the dual purpose of security, and operational management. This is done by using video analytics to monitor store functions through the retail operation.
ROM provides an effective management tool which enables the retailer to plan and monitor cash staff, customer service and store layout for maximum effectiveness. Using Cashier Performance Monitoring (CPM), Queue Management (QM) and Customer Flow Monitoring (CFM) modules, a user can view cashier performance, queue length statistics, and customer flow patterns on a live control dashboard for an instantaneous overview of the store's performance.
With an easy to use GUI, the retailer can have full control over store management. Using the ROM reporting system, a retailer is able to provide an automated report of services which allows the user to measure the store's performance automatically and at a glance.
* Standalone/network based software.
* Plan and monitor the store using CCTV.
* Consists of three operating modules.
* Liveview display.
* Cashier Performance Monitoring (CPM) module.
* Queue Management (QM) module.
* Customer Flow Monitoring (CFM) module.
* Provide an effective management tool.
* An advanced graphical reporting system.
* Operates as an added feature on Nuuo and Pelco CCTV systems.
* Supports multiple ROM clients.
|Tel:||+27 11 805 0175|
|Fax:||+27 11 805 0174|
|Articles:||More information and articles about Keep Access Control Systems|
© Technews Publishing (Pty) Ltd | All Rights Reserved