Today security is the main concern for architects and even more important is the prevention and selection of adequate structural materials and components, such as fire rated doors, which is an essential protective element against the destructive force of fire.
Andreu has improved and developed a range of fire rated door sets that are certified in accordance with the UNE-EN-ISO 9001:2008 standards.
* Delta: This is our most economical fire-door and characterised by its ease of installation and maintenance.
* Volta: Our most practical fire rated door set characterised by its reversibility.
1 and 2 leaves
* Turia: Available in single-leaf, double-leaf, double-leaf asymmetric and metre doors. Characterised by their versatility and can be manufactured with different finishes.
* Turia Premium: A high-level fire-door set with high mechanical resistance, wide sturdiness and variety of finishes and functions.
* Sigma: Combines aesthetics and resistance of a Formica Laminate covering and provides resistance against scratching, abrasion and impact.
* Turia Double Opening Sense: Made with two galvanised steel sheets. Each leaf opens independently.
Fire rated acoustic door set – single leaf
* Fono-Turia: Combines the characteristics of a fire door set with acoustic installation.
For more information contact Alistair Thackeray, +27(0)11 761 5019, +27(0)83 285 6767, firstname.lastname@example.org
|Tel:||+27 11 761 5000|
|Fax:||+27 11 766 3573|
|Articles:||More information and articles about ASSA ABLOY South Africa|
© Technews Publishing (Pty) Ltd | All Rights Reserved