G2 Security has announced the TDSi DIGIgarde Plus. DIGIgarde Plus combines all authentication modes, something you know (PIN) something you have (card) and something you are (finger) in one unit. Featuring a high-resolution optical sensor and a quick matching algorithm, it offers maximum usability and is suitable for control of access points, particularly those requiring a large number of users, that are subject to a high throughput or time & attendance clocking stations.
The backlit tactile keypad, white-on-black display and dual-colour LED give users of the product excellent feedback and an easy to operate local programming interface.
Some other features are:
* IP65 rated for internal or external mounting.
* PoE powered.
* APB allows two readers to be used together to prevent security breaches.
* Operates standalone or in conjunction with access controller.
* Built-in MIFARE card reader allows storage of the fingerprint template on a smart card.
* Custom message facility on 2-line LCD display.
|Tel:||+27 87 940 9322|
|Fax:||086 551 4422|
|Articles:||More information and articles about G2 Security|
© Technews Publishing (Pty) Ltd | All Rights Reserved