Elvey Group, the exclusive HALO Europe distributor to Africa, offers a range of body-worn cameras and DAMS software designed for the needs of tomorrow, including an IP68-certified body camera and a 4G-connected device.
Horizon series body camera
Designed for the future of public safety, the HALO customisable Horizon Body Camera allows you to tailor the solution to suit your requirements. With a three-year product warranty, the body camera has a full-shift battery life, enabling you to capture footage back-to-back.
Key features include:
• 16-hour continuous recording.
• Super-fast charge.
• Fixed cost data usage and storage.
• Starlight lens technology.
• Free setup and support.
HALO Vault: Digital Asset Management Software (DAMS)
HALO Vault is Halo’s bespoke digital asset management software for storing, viewing and streaming multimedia types all in one secure cloud-based environment.
Key features include:
• Ingest a wide range of multimedia types including mobile phone footage.
• Play and download videos from the sharing portal at no extra cost.
• Evidence can be viewed on any device or modern browser.
• Redact video clips and other media with the built-in redaction engine.
• All video access is audited with usernames, times and actions.
• Easily mark and identify evidential video and media files.
The HALO NanoCam is revolutionising retail loss prevention and providing enhanced security measures for retail clients. Body cameras have become business critical for capturing first-hand evidence, recording in-store footage and protecting customer facing staff.
• 12 hours continuous recording.
• AES-256 encryption.
• Compact and lightweight.
• 1080P full HD resolution.
• Livestream capable via Wi-Fi.
• Clear evidence.
HALO Aware geo-fence technology
Using a holster sensor, HALO Aware has been specifically designed to automatically switch on any HALO body cameras into active recording mode within a 9.1 m radius, once a police officer draws their firearm, baton or taser. HALO’s geo-fencing technology triggers supporting officers’ body cameras as they arrive on the scene to capture a chained series of body camera footage, providing complete situational awareness.
The long-lasting battery and one-month standby time allow for back-to-back shifts as the HALO recharges in 1.5 hours via the USB Type-C fast-charge port, allowing officers to focus on what really matters, getting back to serving communities in less time.
|Tel:||+27 11 401 6700|
|Articles:||More information and articles about Elvey Security Technologies|
© Technews Publishing (Pty) Ltd | All Rights Reserved