With millions of transactions every day, banking and financial institutions are exposed to intelligent criminals. At the same time, they have to focus on how to improve customer experience and management efficiency while facing fierce competition in the modern world.
The fast innovation in security with both technological breakthroughs and business integration has been an important factor for banking and financial institutions to improve vulnerability and management efficiency. Advanced technologies have therefore become paramount to secure banking and financial institutions.
The key security clusters to pay attention to are listed below, but this is not an exhaustive list. Each installation has its own particular requirements:
• Security inside and outside the bank – vaults, operator desks, perimeters and parking areas.
• Bank armed robbery and assault protection.
• ATM intrusion and vandalism protection.
• Controlling cash collectors when loading/unloading at ATMs.
• Real-time monitoring of the state of security systems in bank branches and ATMs.
• Real-time remote ATM hardware monitoring.
• Quick ATM transaction issues analysis without personnel attendance.
• Immediate response to alarms.
• Customer behaviour analysis.
• Operational efficiency and customer service enhancement.
• Cash asset protection and loss prevention.
The importance of integrating several security products cannot be neglected. Digit FMS and Security Solutions provide smart, advanced CCTV solutions with artificial intelligence that can identify and record criminal risks before incidents occur and alert security authorities. Furthermore, the company provides active security solutions, which integrate with passive security solutions, such as CCTV and alarm systems, to ensure the overall protection and safeguarding of cash and customers.
The benefits of smart, artificially intelligent, remote CCTV surveillance in banks are:
• Ultra high-definition cameras can identify suspicious objects, such as hidden arms and ammunition, with clear images to prevent potential risks and record critical events.
• Overlay of transaction information on the video footage to avoid potential disputes, thus improving customer experience.
• People counting and remote transaction authorisation to integrate security with the main business processes, further improving business and management efficiency.
• Data safety. Sophisticated backup measures for servers to ensure critical data safety.
Additionally, in the event that all these key surveillance risk notifications are missed and criminal events take place, active security products such as D-Fog provide solutions that will stop thieves and reduce theft. D-Fog, manufactured by Fog Bandit in Belgium, has international manufacturing certifications and is built to extremely high European standards.
Immediately after the activation of the fog security device, whether manually through a panic button or automatically through an integrated security alarm system, the criminal is overwhelmed by an opaque dense fog. The fogging device has the capability to fill any room within a few seconds, with an impenetrable and harmless fog.
The powerful ejection of fog in a room causes visual impairment for any criminal activity, potential looting or, in the event of a hold-up, it reduces the chance of injury. Criminals are surprised and deprived of sight. The only reflex they will have is making sure they get out, without any loot or physical threat towards persons already present in the bank.
Major financial Institutions choose D-FOG to protect their ATMs, safes and vaults from out-of-business-hours attacks.
The benefits of installing D-FOG security solutions are:
• It is the fastest way to help protect your assets from theft.
• Dual function 24/7 protection from the same unit.
• Protects against the possibility of internal damage to property.
• Helps keep insurance loss claims to a minimum.
• Deters intruders from further attempts.
• The fog is harmless and leaves no residue, so it is safe to use in any environment where multiple clients gather.
The result is considerable cost, time and effort saved, disruption to business trading reduced to a minimum, and normal trading quickly resumed.
For more information, contact Digit FMS, +27 87 223 4448, email@example.com
© Technews Publishing (Pty) Ltd. | All Rights Reserved.