Axis Communications has announced the AXIS C1510 and AXIS C1511 network pendant all-in-one speakers, which make audio announcements smart and easy. The two new multi-purpose, easy to integrate, all-in-one pendant speakers are ideal for mounting on high, open ceilings. The visually attractive speakers used to make live or pre-recorded announcements and to play background music, improving the customer experience and supporting security and safety.
The new speakers are particularly well suited to retail stores, shopping malls, and other environments where design is of importance as they blend seamlessly and elegantly into any surroundings. Install the pendant speakers in any ceiling, regardless of height, through simple adjustment of the cable length depending on requirements.
The new smart speakers allow customers to mix live or pre-recorded announcements with commercial ads to suit various needs and increase business efficiency. Playing background music may improve the customer experience. Like all Axis network audio devices, the new speakers connect to standard networks and use one network cable for both power and connectivity (Power over Ethernet).
Key features in both AXIS C1510 and AXIS C1511 include:
• Built-in audio management software handling zoning, scheduling, and prioritisation between content sources.
• Based on open standards, both speakers can integrate with video management software (VMS), Voice over IP (VoIP) telephony (using SIP), and with analytics from Axis and its partners.
• I/O ports, enabling integration with other systems and devices such as PIR sensors, buttons, strobe lights, and more.
• In-built and clearly visible LED which adds visual status information ideal for many different use cases.
• Remote health testing through in-built microphone.
|Tel:||+27 11 548 6780|
|Fax:||+27 11 548 6799|
|Articles:||More information and articles about Axis Communications SA|
© Technews Publishing (Pty) Ltd | All Rights Reserved