e-con Systems, an OEM embedded camera company launches NeduCAM25, a full HD global shutter FPD-LINK III camera module. The NeduCAM25 is the first product launched in the NeduCAM series – a portfolio of FPD-Link III cameras from e-con Systems. NeduCAM25 is based on Onsemi's AR0234 sensor.
The global shutter feature of this camera helps to capture fast-moving objects without any rolling shutter artefacts. It uses the FPD-LINK III interface with shielded coaxial cable for reliable transmission of both power and data up to a distance of 15 m with low latency.
“e-con Systems has been in the embedded vision space for 18+ years now. We continue expanding our portfolio of cameras to support various interfacing technologies available in the market. On that note, e-con brings a new series of FPD-Link III cameras called ‘NeduCAM25’ to serve various markets like autonomous mobile robots, autonomous vehicles, agriculture robots and vehicles, intelligent video analytics (IVA), and self-checkout systems,” said Gomathi Sankar, BU head, Industrial at e-con Systems.
Key features of NeduCAM25
● FPD-LINK III interface – Transmits both power and data up to a distance of 15 m.
● Global shutter – Captures fast-moving objects without any rolling shutter artefacts.
● High frame rate – Captures HD images at 120 fps and full HD images at 65 fps.
● Multi-camera support – Allows connecting multiple camera modules and enables simultaneous synchronised Full HD streaming.
● IP67-rated enclosure – Makes the camera suitable for use in harsh industrial conditions by protecting it from water, dust, temperature variations, and vibrations.
© Technews Publishing (Pty) Ltd | All Rights Reserved