The way you manage your cash processes is vital to your business’ success, as it directly impacts profitability. The Protector 3000 d-s1, designed for medium-sized enterprises, improves the level of security at the business and helps optimise resources by streamlining cash-handling processes.
Benefits of the Protector 3000 include:
• Improves efficiency through automation.
• Saves time and money.
• Tightens security on all fronts.
• Creates less margin for human error.
Many businesses don’t have the space to spare for the size of smart-safe they need. You could opt for a smaller safe with more frequent cash-in-transit collections, but this is often costly, impractical, and disruptive. Deposita designed the Protector 3000 d-s1 for high-speed counting and medium capacity, taking up a fraction of the space. The company’s cash-handling devices run on bespoke software to automate and streamline cash management and payment reconciliation, saving time and money.
• High-speed note validation of up to 720 banknotes per minute.
• Traceable cash containers.
• Connector: real-time device information, transaction tracking, custom reports and remote monitoring.
• Back-up battery for transaction completion.
• 24-hour on-site visibility and tamper notification.
• Contactless card, biometric fingerprint, or on-device touch screen access.
|Tel:||+27 11 729 3300|
|Articles:||More information and articles about Deposita|
© Technews Publishing (Pty) Ltd | All Rights Reserved