Technoswitch has released the Rhino103 extinguishing control panel range, designed and manufactured in South Africa. The Rhino103 replaces the TEC247 panel and TEC04701 ranges, which have served the market well for over 10 years.
The Rhino103 range has been designed to comply with EN54 parts 2 and 4, and EN12094. In addition, the panel has been third-party tested to verify compliance with the above standards.
The standard Rhino103 panel and repeater are housed in an attractive, modern ABS enclosure. A weatherproof enclosure, with or without a DIN rail wiring strip, is available for industrial/outdoor applications.
Key features of the new Rhino range include:
• Three zones; any combination can be configured for double-knock.
• Onboard manual release call point.
• USB port for event log download.
• 1000-event log.
• Three programmable relays.
• One programmable monitored input.
• One dedicated hold input.
• SOLAR programming software.
• Three monitored sounder circuits.
• IS zone compatible.
• Service/commissioning switch.
• Key switch for user-level access control.
• Connection of up to seven repeater panels.
• Three-year warranty.
|Tel:||+27 11 794 9144|
|Articles:||More information and articles about Technoswitch Fire Detection & Suppression|
© Technews Publishing (Pty) Ltd | All Rights Reserved