For the first time, the attraction of large shopping malls with many stores, entertainment and food courts, no longer offers enough appeal to attract customers who have now discovered the ease of shopping online.
The harsh reality is that tenants are under pressure and big stores are closing their doors. Shopping centre management firms have been forced to reduce rentals to keep tenants and have had to offer free parking to entice visitors – a major blow considering that parking is the fourth largest profit centre in the retail industry.
With this in mind, shopping centres need to adapt and change their retail shopping experience offerings. One innovative way to change this landscape is through audio installations.
Audio installations can:
• Generate a positive audio landscape in your centre.
• Provide a welcome greeting at vehicle and pedestrian access points.
• Provide information at all entrances, exists, pause points, elevators and escalators.
• Provide spot tenant advertising on entry and a thank-you message upon exit.
• Offer centre, local, demographic, national or international spot adverts at all points to draw additional revenue.
• Provide for sponsorship or pre-recorded live reads.
• Provide rolling adverts or time-based content.
• Provide a focus on pop-up stores.
• Provide special event focus with crowd generation.
• Offer parking ticket discount at anchor stores (visit- or time-based).
The biggest advantage of this system is that it can be combined with existing parking, PA, fire, access and VMS solutions. Systems like this are available for purchase or lease-to-purchase through Evolving Management Solutions, and can be installed through your preferred installer.
|Tel:||+27 11 274 6665/6|
|Fax:||+27 11 648 0766|
|Email:||[email protected], [email protected]|
|www:||www.emssa.net / www.commend.co.za|
|Articles:||More information and articles about Evolving Management Solutions|
© Technews Publishing (Pty) Ltd | All Rights Reserved