Staying ahead of the curve, and delivering great partner experiences, remains the driving force behind innovation at Olarm. The company recently announced the availability of the Olarm PRO 4G, and has now added support for Nemtek Merlin and Paradox MGSP panels, and the new WPS mode.
The Olarm PRO 4G uses 4G/2G and Wi-Fi, offering upgraded performance, especially in remote areas with poor 2G connectivity. This provides better resilience during load shedding and future-proofing for the eventual phasing-out of 2G mobile networks.
Adding to the recent product and feature announcements, Olarm has added support for Nemtek Merlin 4i and Merlin Stealth electric fence energisers. This is in addition to the Nemtek Druid energisers which are already supported.
Supported energisers now include:
• Nemtek Druid 13LCD, 15LCD, 18LCD, 25LCD, 28LCD.
• Nemtek Merlin 4i.
• Nemtek Merlin Stealth M18S, M28X.
Olarm PRO for alarm panels
In addition, the Olarm PRO and Olarm PRO 4G devices are now compatible with IDS X64 Serial, Paradox MG5050+ and SP6000+ alarm panels, making it possible for partners to service more customers and smart-enable their alarm systems.
Supported alarm panels include:
• Paradox: MG5050, MG5050+ (minimum panel firmware v1.11.001), SP6000, SP6060+ (minimum panel firmware v1.10.004), SP65, EVO192.
• DSC: PC1555, PC1616, PC832, PC864, PC1808, PC1832, PC1864, PC5005, PC5010, PC5015, PC5020.
• Texecom: Premier 412, Premier 816, Premier 816 Plus, Premier 832.
• IDS: 805, as well as the following which require an adaptor board (sold separately): 806, X16, X64, X64 Serial.
• Olarm has also introduced WPS mode support. This feature makes it quicker and easier to connect the Olarm PRO and Olarm PRO 4G to a secure wireless network.
• The Olarm Cancel Responder feature allows Olarm app users to cancel any user-generated alarms, immediately notifying the control room and thus sparing users unnecessary call-outs and associated costs.
• The Olarm app now supports multi-language characters, symbols and emojis for labels and names, such as Arabic, Chinese and Hebrew.
|Tel:||+27 21 009 0911|
|Articles:||More information and articles about Olarm|
© Technews Publishing (Pty) Ltd | All Rights Reserved