The SpeedFace M4 is a Linux-based multi-biometric access control and time & attendance terminal with visible light facial recognition and palm verification. It is IP66 rated and supports multiple card formats. It features:
• Visible light facial recognition.
• Anti-spoofing algorithm against almost all kinds of print attack (laser, colour and B/W photos), video attacks and 3D mask attacks.
• Multiple verification methods: face/palm/card/password.
• Available card modules: ID/IC/HID/iClass/Felica/DesFire EV1/EV2/Legic.
• Supplemental light with adjustable brightness.
• Capacity: 6000 face templates, 3000 palm templates, 10 000 cards, 200 000 logs.
|Tel:||+27 12 259 1047|
|Articles:||More information and articles about ZKTeco|
© Technews Publishing (Pty) Ltd | All Rights Reserved