Hikvision has launched its new cloud-based and integrated access and attendance solution for SMB users. Built with an intuitive user interface, the new solution provides multi-site access control and time and attendance management that centralise and simplify HR operations, and enhance the employee experience.
The cloud-based access and attendance solution is an integrated HR management and access control system. It is fully scalable and flexible for a variety of access and attendance needs found in different types of businesses. It enables agile working both on-site and remotely, with a mobile check-in facility – this is a great time saver for employers and employees alike. This is particularly ideal for businesses with field employees, promoting easier and more efficient remote workforce management.
The cloud-based system also allows administrators and HR managers to remotely assign access permissions to employees or groups of employees across multiple sites, with Hikvision MinMoe terminals supporting safe access into work premises.
The top benefits of Hikvision’s cloud-based access and attendance solution for SMBs include:
1. Streamlined HR administration: The solution features streamlined access control and time and attendance management. Notably, it allows employers to create flexible calendars and schedules, and to configure annual leave and assign rotating shifts as needed. Reports on attendance and other KPIs can be generated to provide employers with increased visibility into the total workforce.
2. Increased convenience for employees: For employees, they can clock in and clock out at multiple sites quickly and easily on their mobile phones with the Hik-Connect app installed. The GPS clocking function further allows them to report their attendance at field locations. In addition, the solution supports a multitude of access authentication methods including fingerprint, smartcard or face as per an employee’s choice. The trending facial recognition provides highly accurate ID authentication with ‘non-contact’ hygiene, and is available from all Hikvision MinMoe terminals.
3. Low cost of ownership: The solution provides value for SMBs based on a highly efficient cloud deployment model. With no need for local servers, infrastructure costs are low and licences are free for up to 10 employees initially. The solution can also be managed and supported remotely by trusted service providers using Hik-ProConnect, further helping to increase operational efficiency.
4. Rapid, simple deployment and setup in the cloud: With all the business logic needed for access control and attendance management in the cloud, the cloud-based access and attendance solution is extremely fast and easy to deploy, configure and use.
5. End-to-end security: The SLAs (security licence agreements) of Hikvision’s chosen cloud partner mean that SMBs’ HR data is protected from end to end, ensuring compliance with GDPR and other relevant legislation.
|Tel:||+27 87 701 8113|
|Articles:||More information and articles about Hikvision South Africa|
© Technews Publishing (Pty) Ltd | All Rights Reserved