Impro Technologies’ Cluster Controller provides a new level of simplicity and security for your access control system. Built on over 30 years’ experience in access control, we’ve developed a controller that is able to manage small sites, all the way up to large luxury estates.
Whilst technologically advanced, simplicity is at the heart of the company’s solutions. This can be seen in:
• Plug and play simplicity: building or expanding a site, you simply clip in the reader module(s) which provides the communication and power connection. Just wire in the readers and you’re done.
• Scalability: one controller is all it takes, whether it’s a small or large site, due to the unique dipswitch on every controller. No computer, no problem, the controller has onboard software. Larger site with a server, simply toggle the dipswitch for the device to become a traditional access control controller.
• No rip and replace: the controller does away with the need to rip and replace when upgrading – simply flip the dipswitch, add in additional hardware and you’re done.
• Flexibility: often sites want a mix of technologies, such as Wiegand with digital iOs, or perhaps OSDP. The controller can manage all these technologies, simply by clipping in the relevant reader module.
• Cost effective: the clustering concept allows for one controller to be used for multiple doors (up to 16), saving you both time and money.
• Data protection: as a critical security product, it’s important that your data is always protected. This is achieved through Impro’s secure encryption between devices.
• Offline functionality: the controller includes full offline capabilities, so if the connection to the server is disabled for any reason, all the data is maintained on the device and seamlessly updates transactions when the connection is reactivated.
Another key benefit of the Access Portal Cluster Controller is the different housing options, which includes a plastic housing or a lockable metal housing which comes standard with an integrated power supply and capacity for a battery backup.
|Tel:||+27 31 717 0700|
|Fax:||+27 31 700 1511|
|Articles:||More information and articles about Impro Technologies|
© Technews Publishing (Pty) Ltd | All Rights Reserved