The Wave XS is a smart, fast and reliable access control solution with a touchless button that permits easy and clean operation for a large number of activator devices. Upgrading to touchless access control allows for hands-free entry, eliminating the need to make contact with common touchpoints upon entry and creating a more hygienic environment for everyone.
Depending on the configuration, the Wave XS reader’s capacitive technology can sense hand gestures. All the user has to do is approach the door and their hand activates the door opening. The solution can be integrated with the SALTO Systems controller unit (CU) product range, which delivers seamless integration with elevators, turnstiles and parking garages to further reduce touchpoints.
Wave XS features
• Hands-free wave to unlock touchless technology (infrared).
• Two outputs (open collector).
• Black and white faceplate and surface mount.
• Compact design with standard wiring. European and Danish standards-compliant wall surface mount versions are available.
• IP65 protection rated for indoor and outdoor use.
• Several configurable options for design, text and symbol.
• Operating temperature from 20°C to +70°C.
• Voltage and current consumption: 12-24 V DC, 30 mA.
• Compatible with SALTO Space and SALTO KS technology platforms.
|Tel:||+27 87 701 5858|
|Articles:||More information and articles about Salto Systems Africa|
© Technews Publishing (Pty) Ltd | All Rights Reserved