The SY7-CYCLONE is a CompactPCI Serial peripheral board, equipped with a field-programmable gate array (FPGA) and front panel I/O connectors for 10/100BASE-T1 single pair Ethernet (SPE). With its PCI Express interface, the Cyclone-V FPGA can be configured as an Ethernet NIC, switch, router or gateway. Industrial Ethernet real-time protocols and custom specific applications may be integrated.
SPE is a new standard for many automotive and industrial applications. The Cyclone-V FPGA operates over the industrial temperature range and contains 150 000 logic elements, and hard IPs for the PCI Express controller. In addition to non-volatile I2C memory, 512 MB DDR3L soldered RAM is wired on-board. The SY7-CYCLONE is equipped with 100BASE-T1 PHYs designed for automotive robustness, supporting a cable length of at least 15 m over a single unshielded twisted pair.
• PICMG CompactPCI Serial (CPCI-S.0) peripheral slot board(s).
• Intel (Altera) FPGA-based universal networking platform.
• PCIe x4 10/20 port 100BASE-T1 single pair Ethernet .
• 5 x Molex Mini50 front panel connectors (4-position, USCAR 050 approved).
• Each connector used for two individual SPE Ethernet ports (pin 1-2, 3-4).
• 10 x 100-BASE-T1 Ethernet ports (IEEE 802.3bw).
• 10 x NXP automotive Ethernet PHYs (TJA1101).
• PHYs wired via RMII I/F to FPGA differential I/O.
• FPGA IP-based Ethernet MACs (RMII).
|Tel:||+27 21 975 8894|
|Fax:||+27 21 975 6456|
|Articles:||More information and articles about Rugged Interconnect Technologies|
© Technews Publishing (Pty) Ltd | All Rights Reserved